Seize the moment. Every. Single. One.
Striving to meet the rigorous and evolving demands of professional photographers and videographers, we have added the Canon 1D X Mark II to our rental range. The Canon 1D X Mark II features a new 20.2 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors and delivers stunning image quality and speed. Combining the ability to capture high-resolution still images at speeds up to 14 frames per second as well as stunning high-definition video up-to-4K 60P featuring Canon’s proprietary Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus (AF) technology, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II camera becomes the ideal camera for any professional image creator.
- Newly developed 20.2 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting speeds of up-to-14 frames per second (fps) with Auto Exposure (AE) and predictive
- AF for viewfinder shooting and up to 16 fps1 in Live View mode
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors that transfer image data at extremely high speed for extended bursts during continuous shooting – up-to-170 consecutive RAW images at 14 fps. When shooting JPEG images, you’re only limited by memory card capacity 2
- Capable of shooting 4K 60P and Full HD 120P video with Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Enhanced wireless functionality (with the optional accessory Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8) that supports the new high-speed IEEE 802.11ac standard and the ability to easily transfer photos and videos to compatible smartphones using Canon’s Camera Connect app
- Digital Lens Optimizer to help correct aberrations in-camera (a feature that previously required post-processing on an external computer)
- Improved 61-point viewfinder AF with expanded coverage and all AF-points selectable and supported to a maximum aperture of f/8
- Improved AI Servo III+ predictive AF algorithm for better accuracy
- Continuous red illumination of all AF points within the camera’s Intelligent Viewfinder II
- Compatibility with both CF and CFast memory cards for optimal performance and versatility
Breaking the boundaries of high-speed shooting, the EOS-1D X Mark II can shoot up to 14 fps with full AF / AE tracking or up to 16 fps in Live View, thanks to the speed of DIGIC 6+ processors and the new mirror drive system. With the CFast 2.0™ media, the camera can deliver a continuous burst of up to 170 uncompressed 14-bit RAW images.
The power of 4K resolution brings your stories to life. Shoot internally on CFast 2.0™ (recommended) media in 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 60p or Full HD up to 120p for slow motion creativity. Focus easily and accurately with touch panel LCD and Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which provides amazing AF tracking in movies and Live View mode and works with all Canon EF lenses.
For further information or to arrange a demonstration of this or any item of equipment from our extensive product range, please do not hesitate to contact our rental team on 020 7620 8500 or by email.
For more information, please visit the Canon website.