The Profoto Pro-10. The world's fastest flash.
Profoto has just unveiled the world's fastest studio flash generator, and as you would expect, we are at the top of the list to receive them both in London and Paris – they are expected to be delivered to us around the end of October 2016.
When it comes to this new unit, “fast” is an understatement. Flash durations as short as 1/80,000th of a second mean the ability to freeze a moment, coupled with 2,400Ws of power that generate an enormous amount of light output. The Profoto Pro-10 is the ultimate fusion of speed and power.
Designed to be paired with the highest-speed cameras, the Pro-10 provides a shorter flash duration than any other flash across Profoto’ entire power range. Shoot up to an incredible 50 flashes in burst mode! Recycling time between one flash and the next has never been shorter (0.02-0.7 seconds), even when light output is set high.
Add in AirTTL supporting wireless sync, Profoto's patented High Speed Sync (HSS) technology, high-resolution display, a power range of 11 stops and compatibility with 11 different flash heads, and you get a game-changing, super-short studio flash capable of handling any lighting challenge, and all weighing in at less than 30 pounds.
- Available in 2400Ws with two outlets individually adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over an 11 f-stop power range
- Bursts up to 50 flashes per second with flash durations up to 1/80,000 of a second
- High-resolution display with a superior, intuitive interface with large dials
- Fully integrated with all Profoto Air and AirTTL camera remotes
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000s
- Shoot in TTL or manual mode
- Compatible with 11 different flash heads and 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto's light shaping system
We’re excited to get our hands on these flash units soon. For further information or to arrange a demonstration of this or any item of equipment from our extensive product range, please do not hesitate to contact our rental team on 020 7620 8500 or by email.
For more information, please visit the Profoto website.